Monday, January 17, 2011

Ciao Sergio

Greetings from Naima!

Tonight was surprisingly fantastic. Dinner was absolutely delicious. Emily, Jess and I made pasta with prosciutto and parmigiana. I think I can get used to this.

The roomies and I were extremely tired from Day 1 of classes so we were hesitant to go out. However, it was the best Monday and currently I am eating an unknown wedge of cheese and Ritz crackers as a "hungry" food (haha). Emily and I just made some prosciutto and oil sandwiches. Is this even real? Where's my McDs or Canyon? I'm actually really glad they are nowhere near (well...Canyon at least).

So tonight the girls and I ended up at Naima, which grows on me each and every time we go there. Happy hour is definitely the greatest idea ever and Teas are delicious, even when they are alcohol with a tad bit of soda in it. Also, Strawberry Mohitos are fantastic and that's why I just had to get everything.



Unfortunately, I also ripped Little A's 5 Euro in half (by accident...I was pretending to be a gypsy and steal monies) so I got her Bay Breeze and will have to add "Tape Euro" to my growing To-Do List. I was able to meet up with Jaime, Kaila, and Diana which I am so entirely glad finally happened. They are so fun and I feel like I don't see my PSU-ers enough! So thankful some of my friends are friends with owner of Naima (Sergio, he's on my list) so we got some free drinks. Also, we learned not to bet with the Italian men because they don't play fair. Saw Emily and friends which was a pleasant surprise because I barely ever my sophomore friend.


Anways, tonight was a success. Had a great night out (as difficult as it was to get ready) and even maybe a better time afterwards. Just got done an intense conversation that lasted the past 2+ hour with the roomies, a type of theraputic session just to talk about dark and uncomfortable topics. I liked it. I hope the other girls did too. I'm definitely somber now and ready for bed.


I miss my friends in America, but it's definitely nice to know I'm putting some trust into my roommates here. It's going to be a very,very great next few months. Woo!


PS: "the game", i miss it. & you.

No comments:

Post a Comment